Brent J. Huff
405 South Main Street Suite 930
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Anything you can say now, I can say better later (Don’t talk to the cops).
I love my career as a Criminal Defense Attorney. I’ve represented hundreds of people in my own practice and as ‘Of-Counsel’ at the firm of Langford-Ramos. I also interned at the Salt Lake Legal Defender’s Association, at the Utah Court of Appeals, and at the Office of Legal Counsel for Hill Air Force Base. I am a committee member of the Utah Bar’s Veteran’s Legal Clinic and Landlord-Tenant Pro-Se Calendar programs. Prior to practicing law, I served in the United States Marine Corps and the Utah National Guard. My experience as an Infantry Platoon Sergeant, Intelligence Sergeant, and Linguist, helped prepare me to be successful in this career.
- Distinguished Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, S.J. Quinney College of Law, 2019
- Certificate of Service, The University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, Pro Bono Initiative, 2017
- Of Counsel, Langford-Ramos, 2019 – Present
- Attorney at Law, Law Office of Brent J Huff, 2019 – Present
- Associate, Langford Legal, 2017 – 2019
- Clinical Intern, Salt Lake Legal Defender Association 2016 – 2017
- Clinical Intern, Utah Court Of Appeals, 2016 – 2016
- Clinical Intern, Hill Air Force Base, Legal Services, 2015 – 2015
- Utah State Bar, Young Lawyers Section, Co-chair, 2019 – Present
- Utah State Bar, Young Lawyer’s Division, Veterans Pro Bono Clinic, Committee Member, 2018 – Present
- Member of NACDL and UACDL (National / Utah associations of criminal defense attorneys)
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law, Class of 2017, J.D.
- University of Utah, Class of 2008, B.A., Philosophy
- Metropolitan Community College, Class of 2006, A.A.
Contact a Qualified Criminal Defense Attorney Now For a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Brent J. Huff in Salt Lake City, I am determined to defend you against all kinds of criminal charges. To find out how I can help, call or contact me online to schedule your free consultation.
*Note: Confidentiality is important to us; we take all matters seriously when it comes to protecting your information as a client.